OVERVIEW OF PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & ORDERING BOOKS
The majority of required books are easily found on Amazon and other internet sites – check for best prices! Below are a couple of books that are usually priced best on the website listed.
G440 School of Natural Healing by Dr. John R. Christopher (15th ed. or Centennial ed.): https://www.herbsfirst.com ($85.00 – when checked last)
G415 Botany in a Day (6th edition/2013) by Thomas J. Elpel: http://www.hopspress.com ($36.00 – when checked last)
SCHOOL NEWS & STUDENT RESOURCES!
SCHEDULED CLASSES – USE LINK A FEW MINUTES BEFORE CLASS & PLEASE SIGNUP!
APRIL 4th (Tuesday) at 5:30 pm MT: Real Time Open-Discussion Group
MAY 6th (Saturday) at 10:30 am MT: Case Studies #1 and #2
MAY 9th (Saturday) at 5:30 pm MT: Case Studies #3 and #4
Case Studies are same each time and you only have to attend once. SIGN-UP FORM: Please register for class at least 3 days prior to attending. It is not required but if we need to make any changes to the class schedule you will be notified if we know you are attending.
- Student Account Opportunities – Professional herbal, homeopathic & supplement companies
- Student Discussion Board – Connect with and help each other by asking & answering questions
- Videos & Book Downloads – Excellent videos, articles, & PDF books to enhance your education!
- Information on Electrol Dermal Testing (EDS/EAV) – under construction
ONLINE TEST DIRECTIONS
- Test Questions/Study Guide: Print the test and write in the answers as you read. When you have finished answering the questions on your paper test it is time to enter them into ClassMarker for grading.
- Log into ClassMarker: Your username and password for ClassMarker are in your Welcome Letter. To avoid mistakes copy and paste your username and password directly from your Welcome Letter.
- Complete the Online Test: Simply input the answers from each completed test into ClassMarker, our online test grading system to get your immediate test results!
PHASE ONE STUDIES
Student Profile & Goals: Your student profile and picture are required for your confidential student folder. Defined goals and a mission are key to helping you stay focused! To do this, simply fill out your Student Profile on ClassMarker (our online testing site) and email your photo to email@example.com.
A125 Aroma/Herbs & Pregnancy
Aromatherapy & Herbal Remedies for Pregnancy (2015) by Demetria Clark
SG30 Herbal Reference Project – start in Phase one and complete in Phase four.
- Directions (blog – very detailed!)
- Herbal Reference Project (pdf example)
AV10 Differences Between Essential Oils & Herbal Remedies (Audio/Video) by Darlene Jorgens
PHASE TWO STUDIES
G440 Properties & Formulas
School of Natural Healing by Dr. John R. Christopher
G440-A Test/Study Guide Part 1
G440-B Test/Study Guide Part 2
M310 Vitamins, Minerals, & Supplements
by Darlene Jorgens
PHASE THREE STUDIES
M220 Menstruum & Math for Herbalists by Sharlene Peterson
G350 Herbs and Physiology
Herbal ABC’s: The Foundation of Herbal Medicine by Dr. Sharol Marie Tilgner
G350-A Test/Study Guide Part 1
G350-B Test/Study Guide Part 2
PHASE FOUR STUDIES
CHOOSE ONE BOOK! G460 Medical Herbalism OR G470 Herbal Repertory
M250 Parasites of Human Interest
by Sharlene Peterson
Case Studies will be online until we record an audio/video. There are no tests when you attend online.
HAVE YOU COMPLETED ALL OF YOUR ASSIGNMENTS?
PLEASE FILL OUT THE GRADUATION FORM BELOW.
Once all tests are completed and “The Very Last Step” questions in ClassMarker have been answered, it is time to prepare your diploma! To ensure timely processing, fill out the form below. Pay special attention to how you would like your name to appear. Before clicking the “Submit” button, verify all information and spellings are correct.
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” – Thomas Edison, 1903