OVERVIEW OF PROGRAM & ORDERING BOOKS
The majority of required books are easily found on Amazon and other internet sites – check for best prices! Below are a few books that are usually cheapest on the site listed.
G440 School of Natural Healing by Dr. John R. Christopher (15th ed. or Centennial ed.): https://www.herbsfirst.com ($85.00 when checked last)
G530 Naturopathy for the 21st Century (2001) by Robert J Thiel: NutritionalResources.com ($25.00 when checked last)
G415 Botany in a Day (6th edition/2013) by Thomas J. Elpel: http://www.hopspress.com ($36.00 when checked last)
G480 Herbal Constituents: Foundations of Phytochemistry (2nd ed.) by Lisa Ganora: Lulu.com ($55.00 when checked last)
SCHOOL NEWS & STUDENT RESOURCES!
NEW DATES! Sorry for the inconvenience. I am scheduling the classes for mid October so the chance of another cancellation is very low. Thank you for your prayers.
Case Studies #1 & #2: October 17th (Tuesday) at 5:30 pm MT – login link coming soon
Case Studies are same each time and you only have to attend once but, you may attend more than once!
Real Time Open Discussion Group: October 21st (Saturday) at 11:00 am MT – login link coming soon
SIGN-UP FORM: Please register for all classes at least 3 days prior to attending. If no one has signed-up class will be canceled.
- Student Account Opportunities – Professional herbal, homeopathic & supplement companies
- Student Discussion Board – Connect with and help each other by asking & answering questions
- School Newsletters, Videos, & Book Downloads – Excellent videos, articles, & PDF books to enhance your education!
- Electrol Dermal Testing (EDS/EAV)
- EDS Videos: Information & Training
ONLINE TEST DIRECTIONS
- Test Questions/Study Guide: Print the test and write in the answers as you read. When you have finished answering the questions on your paper test it is time to enter them into ClassMarker for grading.
- Log into ClassMarker: Your username and password for ClassMarker are in your Welcome Letter. To avoid mistakes copy and paste your username and password directly from your Welcome Letter.
- Complete the Online Test: Simply input the answers from each completed test into ClassMarker, our online test grading system to get your immediate test results!
PHASE ONE STUDIES
Student Profile & Goals: Your student profile and picture are required for your confidential student folder. Defined goals and a mission are key to helping you stay focused! To do this, simply fill out your Student Profile on ClassMarker (our online testing site) and email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PHASE TWO STUDIES
PHASE THREE STUDIES
PHASE FOUR STUDIES
Once all tests are completed and “The Final Step” questions in ClassMarker have been answered, it is time to prepare your diploma! To ensure timely processing, fill out the form below. Pay special attention to how you would like your name to appear. Before clicking the “Submit” button, verify all information and spellings are correct.
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” – Thomas Edison, 1903