OVERVIEW OF PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS & ORDERING BOOKS
The majority of required books are easily found on Amazon and other internet sites – check for best prices! Below are a couple of books that are best ordered from a specific website based on cost and availability. Prices are approximate but listed so you do not overpay.
G440 School of Natural Healing by Dr. John R. Christopher (15th ed. or Centennial ed.): https://www.herbsfirst.com ($85.00)
G415 Botany in a Day (6th edition/2013) by Thomas J. Elpel: http://www.hopspress.com ($36.00)
ONLINE MEETINGS & STUDENT RESOURCES!
INTERNSHIP PROGRAMS: The Video Recording from the meeting and the Enrollment page is now ready!
Case Studies #1 & #2: February 22nd (Thursday) at 5:30- 7:30 pm MT – https://meet.goto.com/987025533
Case Studies Sign-up Form: Please register for classes at least 3 days prior to class. Case Studies are same each time and you only have to attend once but, you may attend more than once! It is best to attend in your 3rd or 4th phase of study.
- Newsletters, Videos, & Book Downloads – Excellent videos, articles, & PDF books to enhance your education!
- Student Account Opportunities – Professional herbal, homeopathic & supplement companies
- Student Discussion Board – Connect with and help each other by asking & answering questions
- Electrol Dermal Testing (EDS/EAV) AND EDS Videos: Information & Training
ONLINE TEST DIRECTIONS
- Test Questions/Study Guide: Print the test and write in the answers as you read. When you have finished answering the questions on your paper test it is time to enter them into ClassMarker for grading.
- Log into ClassMarker: Your username and password for ClassMarker are in your Welcome Letter. To avoid mistakes copy and paste your username and password directly from your Welcome Letter.
- Complete the Online Test: Simply input the answers from each completed test into ClassMarker, our online test grading system to get your immediate test results!
PHASE ONE STUDIES
Student Profile & Goals: Your student profile and picture are required for your confidential student folder. Defined goals and a mission are key to helping you stay focused! To do this, simply fill out your Student Profile on ClassMarker (our online testing site) and email your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The GAPS videos below are not required but they are educational.
PHASE TWO STUDIES
PHASE THREE STUDIES
PHASE FOUR STUDIES
VIDEO (1 hour and 13 minutes)
TWO-FOld APPROACH TO HOLISTIC HEALTH with Dr. Jeni Weis
PART ONE: What is Holistic?
PART TWO: Quick take – Case Studies
PART THREE: Holistic Client Intake
HAVE YOU COMPLETED ALL OF YOUR ASSIGNMENTS?
PLEASE FILL OUT THE GRADUATION FORM BELOW.
Once all tests are completed and “The Final Step” questions in ClassMarker have been answered, it is time to prepare your diploma! To ensure timely processing, fill out the form below. Pay special attention to how you would like your name to appear. Before clicking the “Submit” button, verify all information and spellings are correct.
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” – Thomas Edison, 1903