OVERVIEW OF PROGRAM & ORDERING BOOKS
There are 3 books required for this certificate course.
G400 Herbal Preparations and the other two are usually available on Amazon – the links below may be necessary or desired.
G415 Botany in a Day (6th edition/2013) by Thomas J. Elpel: http://www.hopspress.com ($36.00 when checked last)
G480 Herbal Constituents: Foundations of Phytochemistry (2nd ed.) by Lisa Ganora: Lulu.com ($55.00 when checked last)
ONLINE TEST DIRECTIONS
- Test Questions/Study Guide: Print the test and write in the answers as you read. When you have finished answering the questions on your paper test it is time to enter them into ClassMarker for grading.
- Log into ClassMarker: Your username and password for ClassMarker are in your Welcome Letter. To avoid mistakes copy and paste your username and password directly from your Welcome Letter.
- Complete the Online Test: Simply input the answers from each completed test into ClassMarker, our online test grading system to get your immediate test results!
STUDIES PART ONE
STUDIES PART TWO
STUDIES PART THREE
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR CERTIFICATE COURSE.
All of the classes/books used for this certificate course are also part of the following diploma programs:
- CMH (a natural double-diploma Master Herbalist & Clinical Master Herbalist)
- Triple Diploma: CMH, MH, & HHP or TND
If you decide to complete a diploma program you get credit for all of the classes (grades transfer to transcript) and $395.00 off.