OVERVIEW OF PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Estimated time to complete: 1-2 months
- G300 Disease & Prevention: Never Be Sick Again by Raymond Francis
- M200 Nutrition & Health by Sharlene Peterson (PDF)
- M310 Vitamins, Minerals, & Supplements by Darlene Jorgens (PDF)
ONLINE TEST DIRECTIONS
- Test Questions/Study Guide: Print the test and write in the answers as you read. When you have finished answering the questions on your paper test it is time to enter them into ClassMarker for grading.
- Log into ClassMarker: Your username and password for ClassMarker are in your Welcome Letter. To avoid mistakes copy and paste your username and password directly from your Welcome Letter.
- Complete the Online Test: Simply input the answers from each completed test into ClassMarker, our online test grading system to get your immediate test results!
PHASE ONE STUDIES
BONUS GUIDES – Open & Download/Save
M310 Vitamins, Minerals, & Supplements by Darlene Jorgens
M310 Vitamins/Minerals…Manual – PDF
PHASE TWO STUDIES
Gut & Psychology Syndrome by Natasha McBride
The videos below are supplemental information from the author.
PHASE TWO STUDIES
G320 Nutrition During Illness
The Gerson Therapy by Charlotte Gerson & M. Walker
We have permission to post the Gerson Therapy video – please watch!
PHASE THREE STUDIES
G530 History of Naturopathy
Naturopathy for the 21st Century by Robert J Thiel
G350 Herbs and Physiology
Herbal ABC’s: The Foundation of Herbal Medicine by Dr. Sharol Marie Tilgner
G350-A Test/Study Guide Part 1
G350-B Test/Study Guide Part 2
PHASE FOUR STUDIES
AV10 Differences Between Essential Oils & Herbal Remedies (Audio/Video) by Darlene Jorgens
A250 EOs & Acupressure: The Essential step-by step Guide to Acupressure with Aromatherapy by Karin Parramore
To complete the test you will need the book and the following downloadable PDF guides: New Organ System Discovery and Qi According to Me
CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR CERTIFICATE COURSE!
All of the classes/books (except A250 EOs & Acupressure) used for this certificate course are also part of the following diploma programs:
- Diploma: Holistic Health Professional (HHP) or Traditional Dr. of Naturopathy (TND)
- Double Diploma: MH & HHP or TND
- Triple Diploma: Clinical Master Herbalist , MH, & HHP or TND
- Triple Diploma: Holistic Aromatherapist, AC, & HHP or TND (this program does include the A250 EO’s & Acupressure)
If you decide to complete a diploma program you get credit for all of the classes taken (grades transfer to transcript) and $975.00 off the tuition.