OVERVIEW OF PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Estimated time to complete: 2-3 months
- AV10 The Difference Between Essential Oils & Herbs (guide: audio/video) by Darlene Jorgens
- A100 Healing EOs: The Healing Power of Essential Oils by Eric Zielinski, D.C.
- A125 Aroma & Herbs/Pregnancy: Aromatherapy & Herbal Remedies for Pregnancy by Demetria Clark
- AV14 GC/MS Interpretation by Darlene Jorgens (video)
ONLINE TEST DIRECTIONS
- Test Questions/Study Guide: Print the test and write in the answers as you read. When you have finished answering the questions on your paper test it is time to enter them into ClassMarker for grading.
- Log into ClassMarker: Your username and password for ClassMarker are in your Welcome Letter. To avoid mistakes copy and paste your username and password directly from your Welcome Letter.
- Complete the Online Test: Simply input the answers from each completed test into ClassMarker, our online test grading system to get your immediate test results!
STUDIES PART ONE
AV14 GC/MS Interpretation (video)
PHASE TWO STUDIES
A150 EOs for Caregivers
End-of-Life Care with Essential Oils by Dr. Scott A. Johnson
All of the classes/books used for this certificate course are also part of the following diploma programs:
- Aromatherapy Consultant (AC)
- Holistic Aromatherapist (HA – a natural double diploma HA & AC)
- Triple Diploma: HA, AC, & HHP or TND
If you decide to complete a diploma program you get credit for all of the classes (grades transfer to transcript) and $395.00 off the total.