Student Portal: Endocannabinoid System (ECs)
The Endocannabinoid System certificate course consists of a series of five videos, five downloadable transcripts, and five tests.
- Module 1: The Vital History of Cannabis
- Module 2: Plant Science & Processing
- Module 3: Cannabis in Self-Directed Care & The Influence of Pharmacokinetics
- Module 4: The Endocannabinoid System (ECS)
- Module 5: Introduction to Cannabinoid Medicine | Synthesizing a Foundation
ONLINE TEST DIRECTIONS
- Test Questions/Study Guide: Print the test and write in the answers as you read. When you have finished answering the questions on your paper test it is time to enter them into ClassMarker for grading.
- Log into ClassMarker: Your username and password for ClassMarker are in your Welcome Letter. To avoid mistakes copy and paste your username and password directly from your Welcome Letter.
- Complete the Online Test: Simply input the answers from each completed test into ClassMarker, our online test grading system to get your immediate test results!
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR CERTIFICATE COURSE.
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” – Thomas Edison, 1903