OVERVIEW OF PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
Estimated time to complete: 2 months
- G215-A Anatomy & Physiology Part #1 (Open-sourced – PDF Download)
- M200 Nutrition & Health by Sharlene Peterson (PDF)
- M310 Vitamins, Minerals, & Supplements by Darlene Jorgens (PDF)
ONLINE TEST DIRECTIONS
- Test Questions/Study Guide: Print the test and write in the answers as you read. When you have finished answering the questions on your paper test it is time to enter them into ClassMarker for grading.
- Log into ClassMarker: Your username and password for ClassMarker are in your Welcome Letter. To avoid mistakes copy and paste your username and password directly from your Welcome Letter.
- Complete the Online Test: Simply input the answers from each completed test into ClassMarker, our online test grading system to get your immediate test results!
PHASE ONE STUDIES
PHASE TWO STUDIES
PHASE THREE STUDIES
G550 Natural Medicine: The Clinician’s Handbook of Natural Medicine, 3rd Ed. by Joseph Pizzorno (you may buy the book or use PDF below)
Downloads (PDF version of the book and guides extracted from the book):
PHASE FOUR STUDIES
- Case Study #1 Jack (SG21-1)
- Case Study #2 Megan (SG21-2)
- Case Study #3 Karen (SG22-1)
- Case Study #4 Cole (SG22-2)
Case Studies will be live online classes until we record an audio/video. Live case study classes are offered every 3 months.
“Real Time” is an optional open-discussion time held online every 4-6 weeks.
Dates will be announced in our school email/newsletter. Please use the form below to sign-up for class – please sign up at least 3 days before class.
Sign-up Form: Case Studies and/or Real Time
CONGRATULATIONS ON COMPLETING YOUR CERTIFICATE!
All of the classes/books used for this certificate course are also part of the following diploma programs:
- CMH (a natural double-diploma Master Herbalist & Clinical Master Herbalist)
- Diploma: HHP or TND
- Double Diploma: MH & HHP or TND
- Triple Diploma: CMH, MH, & HHP or TND
If you decide to complete a diploma program you get credit for all of the classes (grades transfer to transcript) and $525.00 off.
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” – Thomas Edison, 1903