NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME!
HOLISTIC HEALTH PROFESSIONAL = TRADITIONAL DOCTOR OF NATUROPATHY
All of the requirements for the HHP are the same as the TND. Either title may be selected for your diploma when you have completed your studies. The name difference is in response to the ongoing legal/political issues. If you are concerned about laws developing in your state, or live in a state where the wording “Doctor” or “Naturopath” may bring legal issues, we recommend using the designation Holistic Health Professional (HHP).
Now is the perfect time to make preparation as the public increasingly seeks out professionals who are proficient in holistic, natural, effective, drugless, and non-invasive methods of restoring and maintaining wellness.
We have designed these programs and courses to be comprehensive with the most current in scientific knowledge. Our Holistic Health Professional / Traditional Doctor of Naturopathy programs include college-level anatomy & physiology, case studies, and modern and traditional literature covering both alternative medicine strategies and herbal formulations.
What is Holistic Health (Naturopathy)? Foundational to holistic health is the belief that that body is designed to heal itself given the support it needs. It takes into consideration the whole of an individual’s being (body, mind, and spirit) as well as the very important emotional component. There is an in-depth regard of the physical, emotional, nutritional, historical, and environmental factors which may have created toxicity, deficiency, and/or weakness.
Holistic Health Professionals and Traditional Doctors of Naturopathy are not licensed medical practitioners and do not diagnose or prescribe treatments for disease. We are natural health professionals that use the client consult to consider the whole person, looking beyond presenting symptoms to uncover the root cause of their imbalance.
The course curriculum is organized into four phases of study. Each phase builds upon the previous to guide you through the learning process of understanding and interpretation. All books and resources have been rigorously selected to give you a solid foundation of knowledge and a reliable resource library. Specialized manuals include Blood Chemistry; Lyme Disease & Co-Infections; Immune System Fundamentals & Autoimmune Disorders; and more.
Real Time: Led by Sharlene Peterson every 4-6 weeks, Real Time is a live, open-discussion meeting that is held online. Our students are invited to attend from the comfort of their own homes. Come and collect clinical “pearls,” as well as ask questions and engage in a variety of health-related conversations.
Accreditation: Graduates are eligible to apply for Board Certification with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners Certification and Accreditation Board. Board Certification is voluntary – not required. You may freely consult with clients as long as you do not “diagnose or treat”.
Student Testimonial: “Each and every book hand-selected from GSNH staff will keep you engaged in learning…you will want to keep ALL of the books! The monthly blogs and letters are excellent reads too, Regardless if you are looking to help yourself, family and friends or start a new career, this school is worth your time and efforts.” – Carla B
Holistic Health Studies Include
- Advanced studies include anatomy & physiology, Lyme disease, the immune system, parasites, aromatherapy, and more!
- Incorporate the use of herbs, diet, minerals, vitamins & supplements with naturopathic protocols
- Learn reflexology, the Compassion Connection, and other natural modalities
- Thorough client case studies with office forms, business resources, & more!
Requirements include 22 books/manuals/audio, 1 project, 4 case studies, 5 guides, and a final exam. Estimated time to complete this program is 20-24 months. 69 credit hours/828 study hours. Books are easily found on the internet and are the responsibility of the student. Audio/videos, manuals and other PDFs are included in the tuition. Manuals are designated by “M” (M200, M230, etc.).
Estimated time to complete: 5-6 months
- A125 Aroma & Herbs/Pregnancy: Aromatherapy & Herbal Remedies for Pregnancy by Demetria Clark
- AV10 The Difference Between Essential Oils & Herbs by Darlene Jorgens
- M200 Nutrition & Health: by Sharlene Peterson
- G215 Anatomy & Physiology Part#1: (open-source PDF)
- G300 Disease Prevention: Never Be Sick Again by Raymond Francis
- G430 Women & Herbs: Women’s Herbs Women’s Health by Christopher Hobbs & Kathy Keville
- SG30 Herbal Reference Project
- Guide: Herbal Adaptogens by Sharlene Peterson
ATTENTION Military, Police & First Responders. Receive 25% off the program of your choice. This discount applies to all who have served, are currently serving, and their spouse. Thank you for your service!
- Add the Master Herbalist program at any time for $650.00 (Double-diploma MH & HHP/TND)
- Add the Clinical Master Herbalist program at any time for $1,050.00 (Triple-diploma CMH, MH & HHP/TND)