Aromatherapy Professionals are in Demand!
The Holistic Aromatherapist (HA) diploma program is uniquely designed to encompass all stages of life, with the serious, “whole-istic” student in mind. Learn how essential oils are used in place of synthetic drugs and acquire therapeutic methods of application as well as blending to maximize the benefits and the many artistic uses of aromatherapy. Delve into health and disease processes to learn how nutrition and supplements can work synergistically with essential oils to support healing and to minimize symptoms. Master cutting-edge safety and usage guidelines, then gain the science-based knowledge necessary to dispel unsafe marketing myths that perpetuate the industry.
Those who work or aspire to work in health-related fields such as nursing, natural health, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, the mental health profession, (and more…), will find the Holistic Aromatherapist program particularly relevant.
We have meticulously selected the texts and materials to create a program that is compact, yet comprehensive. The aromatherapist program materials include books from respected professionals in the essential oil field of study, including Shirley and Len Price, Robert Tisserand, and Rodney Young.
Real Time: Led by Sharlene Peterson every 4-6 weeks, Real Time is a live, open-discussion meeting that is held online. Our students are invited to attend from the comfort of their own homes. Come and collect clinical “pearls,” as well as ask questions and engage in a variety of health-related conversations.
Accreditation: Graduates are eligible to apply for Board Certification with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners Certification and Accreditation Board. Board Certification is voluntary – not required. You may freely consult with clients as long as you do not “diagnose or treat”
The HA program contains the Aromatherapy Consultant (AC) requirements which makes it a double-diploma program. Graduates will receive both the AC and HA diplomas.
Aromatherapy Studies Include
- Learn the History & Science of Essential Oils
- Explore the Possibilities of Carrier Oils, Salts & Hydrosols
- Study Absorption Pathways, Therapeutics & Blending Techniques
- Delve into Nutrition, Toxicity & Disease Processes
- Master Methods of Application & Essential Oil Synergy
- Consider Safety for all Life Stages & Health Conditions, and more!
Requirements include 18 books/manuals/audio, 47 credit hours/564 study hours. The estimated time to finish is 16-20 months depending on how much time you have for study. Books are easily found on the internet and are the responsibility of the student. Audio/videos, manuals and other PDFs are included in the tuition. Manuals are designated by “M” (M200, M230, etc.).
Estimated time to complete: 3-4 months
- AV14 GC/MS Interpretation (video) by Darlene Jorgens
- A100 Healing EOs: The Healing Power of Essential Oils by Eric Zielinski, D.C.
- A125 Aroma & Herbs/Pregnancy: Aromatherapy & Herbal Remedies for Pregnancy by Demetria Clark
- AV10 The Differences Between Essential Oils & Herbs (guide: audio/video) by Darlene Jorgens
- A150 EOs for Caregivers: End-of-Life Care with Essential Oils by Dr. Scott A. Johnson
- G215-A Anatomy & Physiology part #1: (open-source PDF)
Paid in Full: $2,100.00 (Includes a $250 non-refundable application fee)
Payment Plan: $2,350.00 (Includes a $250 non-refundable application fee as your downpayment.) Monthly payments are $140.00 per month for 15 months.
ATTENTION Military, Law Enforcement, & First Responders. Receive 25% off the program of your choice. This discount applies to all who have served, are currently serving, and their spouse. Thank you for your service!
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” Thomas Edison, 1903