A Solid Core of Knowledge for Success!
A combination of Holistic Aromatherapist, Aromatherapy Consultant, and Holistic Health Professional / Traditional Doctor of Naturopathy offers a solid foundation of knowledge in natural health strategies.
We have designed these programs and courses to be comprehensive with the most current in scientific knowledge. Our Holistic Health Professional / Traditional Doctor of Naturopathy programs include college-level anatomy & physiology, case studies, and modern and traditional literature covering both alternative medicine strategies and herbal formulations.
The Holistic Aromatherapist program is uniquely designed with the serious, “whole-istic” student in mind and in consideration of all stages of life. Discover a revolutionary approach to using essential oils. Learn how to to properly formulate essential oil blends for physical and emotional symptoms, and explore effective methods for applying these blends. Master cutting-edge safety and usage guidelines, then gain the science-based knowledge necessary to dispel unsafe marketing myths that perpetuate the industry.
Specialized Manuals include Blood Chemistry, Lyme Disease & Co-Infections, Immune System Fundamentals & Autoimmune Disorders, Vitamins, Minerals, & Supplements, Parasites of Human Interest, and more.
Thorough Case Studies: You will receive detailed case studies of real clients (not theory) to help you develop the critical thinking skills required to determine the unique needs of each client. Each case study is available as an audio/video and includes the case study transcript and downloaded client/office forms.
Real Time/Open Discussion: We also provide an open discussion online meeting called Real Time. Real Time is led by Sharlene Peterson every 4-6 weeks and all students are encouraged to ask questions or start a topic conversation.
Professionally Accredited: Our online herbal and holistic diploma programs are professionally accredited. Therefore, graduates may apply for board certifications with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP).
Health & Aromatherapy Studies Include
- Curriculum in herbal remedies, vitamins, minerals, supplements, and nutrition
- Nutritional protocols and disease prevention
- Essential oil application methods, synergy, safety, aroma notes and characteristics
- Thorough client case studies and business resources
- Studies in Lyme disease, blood chemistry, the immune system, and more!
Requirements include 29 books/manuals/audio, 2 projects, 4 case studies, and 5 guides. Estimated time to complete this program is 28-32 months. 92 credit hours/1104 study hours. The estimated time is a guideline. It is possible to finish earlier if you have the time to devote to your studies.
Estimated Time To Complete: 7-8 months
- AV10 The Difference Between Essential Oils & Herbs by Darlene Jorgens (video)
- AV14 GC/MS Interpretation by Darlene Jorgens (video)
- A100 Healing EOs: The Healing Power of Essential Oils by Eric Zielinski, D.C.
- A125 Aroma & Herbs/Pregnancy: Aromatherapy & Herbal Remedies for Pregnancy… by Demetria Clark
- M200 Nutrition & Health by Sharlene Peterson
- M310 Vitamins, Minerals, and Supplements by Darlene Jorgens
- G300 Disease Prevention: Never Be Sick Again by Raymond Francis
- G215-A Anatomy & Physiology Part#1: (open-source PDF)
- G430 Women & Herbs: Women’s Herbs Women’s Health by Christopher Hobbs & Kathy Keville
- SG30 Herbal Reference Project: Project is started in Phase 1 and finished in Phase 4
- Guide: Herbal Adaptogens by Sharlene Peterson
Discounts: Military, First Responders, & Police Officers receive 25% off any program. The discount is for anyone who has or is currently serving – the discount is extended to the spouse. Thank you for your service!
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” – Thomas Edison, 1903