Let Your Passion for Natural Healing Unfold...
Almost half of all Americans live with at least one preventable chronic disease, like diabetes and cardiovascular disease. While prevention should always be our priority, we will need to guide clients on how to overcome their imbalances for healing or how to stop the dis-ease processes from becoming worse. Imbalances commonly occur when nutrients are low, toxicity is high, when food choices increase inflammation, or when we have an imbalance of organisms in our intestines.
Continue your journey by diving into a deeper understanding of natural healing modalities and the human body. Study the herbs, homeopathy, aromatherapy, acupressure, traditional naturopathic methods, and the Compassion Connection, which all have a role in both healing and prevention. Herbal ABC’s covers herbs for the digestive system, liver, immune system, respiratory system, cardiovascular system, musculoskeletal system, nervous system, endocrine system, and urinary tract system. Dr. Tilgner highlights contemporary scientific research as well as physiology, making this comprehensive book an indispensable aid for natural health professionals. The Naturopathic Modalities & Disease Prevention course will provide you with the knowledge needed to understand disease prevention and healing.
INCLUDES SIX BONUS GUIDES!
New Organ System Discovery; Herbal Adaptogens; Three Unrivaled Antiviral Herbs; Lung Health & Herbal Support; Herbal Medicine Chest: Herbal Infusions; Herbal Infusions & Teas
Tests include additional information (Test & Study Guide).
- G300 Disease & Prevention: Never Be Sick Again by Raymond Francis
- M200 Nutrition & Health by Sharlene Peterson (PDF manual)
- M310 Vitamins, Minerals, and Supplements by Darlene Jorgens (PDF manual)
- G110 GAPS: Gut & Psychology Syndrome by Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride
- G320 Nutrition During Illness: The Gerson Therapy by Charlotte Gerson & M. Walker
- G500 Homeopathy: Homeopathic Medicine at Home by Maesimund Panos
- G530 Naturopathy: Naturopathy for the 21st Century by Robert J Thiel
- G350 Herbs & Physiology: Herbal ABC’s: The Foundation of Herbal Medicine by Dr. Sharol Marie Tilgner
- AV10 The Difference between Essential Oils & Herbs (video) by Darlene Jorgens
- A250 EOs & Acupressure: The Essential step-by step Guide to Acupressure with Aromatherapy by Karin Parramore
- AV12 The Compassion Connection* (video) by Darlene Jorgens & Sharlene Peterson
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” – Thomas Edison, 1903