Our Family Aromatherapy Certificate Course provides a foundational approach to aromatherapy. Learn how to confidently and safely use essential oils with all age groups – from birth all the way through to the end-of-life. You’ll learn which essential oils to select for a wide variety of health conditions and how to use them safely.
Students who choose to continue their aromatherapy education by completing the Holistic Aromatherapist or Clinical Aromatherapist will receive full credit for completing the family aromatherapy course (discount of $395.00.00 and not repeating of tests).
- AV14 GC/MS Interpretation (video) by Darlene Jorgens
- A100 Healing EOs: The Healing Power of Essential Oils by Eric Zielinski, D.C.
- A125 Aroma & Herbs/Pregnancy: Aromatherapy & Herbal Remedies for Pregnancy by Demetria Clark
- A150 EOs for Caregivers: End-of-Life Care with Essential Oils by Dr. Scott A. Johnson
- A250 EOs & Acupressure: The Essential step-by step Guide to Acupressure with Aromatherapy by Karin Parramore
- AV10 The Differences Between Essential Oils & Herbs (guide: audio/video) by Darlene Jorgens
- AV12 The Compassion Connection (audio/video) by Darlene Jorgens & Sharlene Peterson
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” Thomas Edison, 1903