Aromatherapy Professionals are in Demand!
The Aromatherapy Consultant diploma program includes meticulously selected texts and materials to create a course that is both compact and comprehensive. Learn how to confidently and safely use essential oils with all age groups and gain the science-based knowledge necessary to dispel unsafe marketing myths that perpetuate the industry.
Those who work or aspire to work in health-related fields such as nursing, natural health, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, the mental health profession, (and more…), will find the aromatherapy program particularly relevant.
Real Time: Led by Sharlene Peterson every 4-6 weeks, Real Time is a live, open-discussion meeting that is held online. Our students are invited to attend from the comfort of their own homes. Come and collect clinical “pearls,” as well as ask questions and engage in a variety of health-related conversations.
Accreditation: Graduates are eligible to apply for Board Certification with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners Certification and Accreditation Board. Board Certification is voluntary – not required. You may freely consult with clients as long as you do not “diagnose or treat”
Aromatherapy Studies Include
- Learn the History & Science of Essential Oils
- Explore the Possibilities of Carrier Oils, Salts & Hydrosols
- Master Methods of Application & Essential Oil Synergy
- Consider Safety for all Life Stages & Health Conditions, and more!
Requirements include 11 books/manuals/audio. 27 credit hours/324 study hours. The estimated time to finish is 11-15 months depending on how much time you have for study. Books are easily found on the internet and are the responsibility of the student. Audio/videos, manuals and other PDFs are included in the tuition. Manuals are designated by “M” (M200, M230, etc.).
Estimated time to complete: 2-3 months
- A100 Healing EOs: The Healing Power of Essential Oils by Eric Zielinski, D.C.
- A125 Aroma & Herbs/Pregnancy: Aromatherapy & Herbal Remedies for Pregnancy by Demetria Clark
- AV10 The Difference Between Essential Oils & Herbs (guide: audio/video) by Darlene Jorgens
- AV14 GC/MS Interpretation by Darlene Jorgens (video)
ATTENTION Military, Police & First Responders. Receive 25% off the program of your choice. This discount applies to all who have served, are currently serving, and their spouse. Thank you for your service!
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” Thomas Edison, 1903