Master Herbalist & Traditional Dr. of Naturopathy
Herbalist & Naturopathy Courses
A combination for a successful career!
Double-Diploma: MH & TND
The online double-diploma programs are by far our most popular for anyone seeking to to be preeminent in the field of natural health. They are challenging and comprehensive to prepare you to work with the most difficult health challenges. Almost 40% of the population is seeking holistic and herbal medicine solutions and many are well versed in medical language. Our course studies for Traditional Doctor of Naturopathy combined with a Master Herbalist education will give you the confidence to start a rewarding career.
Our 4-Phase Learning System guides each student through the learning process of understanding and interpretation. Each phase builds upon the previous phase to provide a solid foundation of knowledge. In addition to carefully selected books and written manuals we provide online case study classes and quarterly advanced knowledge classes. Case studies are an invaluable resource and are included in our customized manuals on Lyme Disease, Autoimmune Diseases and Parasites of Human Interest manuals.
Our Master Herbalist & Traditional Doctor of Naturopathy program makes you eligible to apply for Board Certification with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners Certification and Accreditation Board.
Requirements include 22 books/manuals, 2 projects, 1 DVD, 3 online classes (Functional Anatomy, Case Studies #1 and #2, Case Studies #3 and #4), and a final exam. Estimated time to complete this program is 28 months. 85 credit hours/1360 study hours.
Our Traditional Doctor of Naturopathy online school program is identical to our Holistic Health Professional courses.
The name difference is in response to the ongoing legal/political issues. If you are concerned about laws developing in your state, or live in a state where the wording “Doctor” or “Naturopath” may bring legal issues, this diploma program is an excellent choice.
HERBALIST AND NATUROPATHIC COURSES INCLUDE
- a diverse selection of herbal & natural healing books
- herbal medicine-making projects
- creating an herbal reference document for use in your office
- online classes for functional anatomy and case studies
- additional client case studies for autoimmune and Lyme disease
G350 Herbs and Physiology
Herbal ABC’s: The Foundation of Herbal Medicine
by Dr. Sharol Marie Tilgner
SG30 Herbal Reference Project
(Start in Phase One-Finish in Phase Four)
G300 Disease Prevention
Never Be Sick Again
by Raymond Francis
M200 Nutrition & Health
by Sharlene Peterson
G210 Anatomy & Physiology Part #1
Anatomy and Physiology
by Ross and Wilson
G415 Studies in Botany
Botany in a Day APG
by Thomas J. Elpel
G110 Gut & Psychology Syndrome
Gut and Psychology Syndrome by Natasha McBride
G310 Vitamin, Minerals, and Herbs
The Natural Physician’s Healing Therapies by Mark Stengler
OR Vitamins, Minerals, and Supplements
by Darlene Jorgens
G320 Nutrition During Illness
The Gerson Therapy by Charlotte Gerson & M. Walker
M250 Parasites of Human Interest
Includes Case Studies! by Sharlene Peterson
G210 Anatomy & Physiology Part #2
Anatomy and Physiology by Ross and Wilson
G400 Herbal Preparations
The Herbal Medicine Maker’s Handbook
by James Green
SG31 Herbal Preparation Projects
Herbal Medicine Making Project
The Autoimmune Epidemic
by Donna Jackson Nakazawa
M230 Autoimmune Diseases
Includes case studies
by Sharlene Peterson
Homeopathic Medicine at Home
by Maesimund Panos
G210 Anatomy & Physiology Part#3
Anatomy and Physiology by Ross and Wilson
G430 Women & Herbs
Women’s Herbs Women’s Health
by C.Hobbs & K. Keville
G440 Properties & Formulas
School of Natural Healing by
Dr. John R. Christopher
M240 Lyme Disease
Includes case studies!
by Sharlene Peterson
Advanced Aromatherapy by Kurt Schnaubel
Complete Reflexology of Life by Barbara & Kevin Kunz
G550 Clinician’s Natural Medicine
The Clinician’s Handbook of Natural Medicine
by Joseph Pizzorno
G460 Medical Herbalism*
Medical Herbalism by David Hoffman
G470 Earthwise Herbal Repertory*
Earthwise Herbal Repertory by Matthew Wood
G610 Blood Chemistry
Basic Blood Chemistry by Sharlene Peterson
G530 History of Naturopathy
Naturopathy for the 21st Century by Robert J Thiel
G600 Kinesiology DVD
Muscle Testing for Your Health by David J.Getoff
THHP Final Exam
“Genesis School of Natural Health is absolutely one of the best natural health schools in the market! The curriculum is all inclusive and the presentation has a scaffolding effect. The school representatives are highly knowledgeable and possess a heartfelt desire to help the students. This is overall the best experience I have ever had with any school. My Master’s degree is in Public Health with a Health Education and Promotion Certification. I will tell you, Genesis School of Natural Health ranks equally with regionally accredited colleges based on Genesis’ curriculum selections and program platforms. I recommend this school to anyone wanting to gain a firm understanding of Holistic health.” – Dana A.
Download Course Catalog for more information about our Master Herbalist & Doctor of Naturopathy courses.
Paid in Full: $4,150.00 (includes $250 non-refundable application fee).
Installment Plan: $4,250.00 ($250 non-refundable application fee as your down payment and $200 per month for 20 months or $153.85 for 26 months).
We purposefully designed our courses to overlap! If you would like to add a third diploma, Clinical Master Herbalist to your MH & HHP program, the cost is only $550.00 and it may be added at any time.
Military/Law Enforcement Discount/First Responders: 25% off any program for anyone who has or is serving in the military or in law enforcement. This discount is also available for the spouse – when one serves the whole family serves!
- Private Office: With the advanced studies provided by Genesis School of Natural Health you will have the knowledge to work with clients in a professional office setting. Herbalists typically earn $75-150 per hour depending on work experience and education.
- Educator: Teaching, sharing your knowledge with others is a very diverse field. Classes may include: how to make your own tinctures, salves, and safe body products; how to grow your own herbs; anti-aging effects of nutrition and herbs, overcoming conditions like IBS, and much more. Traditional Doctor of Naturopathy graduates have the knowledge to educate the public.
- Public Speaking: Educational events in the field of herbology are growing. Establish your own platform or work as a guest speaker and educator at events that are already established.
- Freelance Writing/Author: Write articles or blogs for health-based websites and health food stores, write articles for magazines or newspapers, and create and publish your own book.
- Herbal Products Consultant: Most health food store owners do not know which herbal products to offer or are needed by the public. As a Master Herbalist you could be a consultant for both the herbal remedies chosen and placement of the herbal remedies within the other products.
- Herbal Products Formulator: As a Maser Herbalist you may develop and market your own herbal formulas or work for an herbal manufacturing company.
“At Genesis School of Natural Health you’ll discover a comprehensive, personalized course of study guaranteed to equip you for your career in natural health care.I transferred to GSNH from a well-recognized, established natural health school where I had been disappointed in the lack of mentorship and hands-on training in their doctor of naturopathy program. Anyone can acquire a book list to read through and many natural health schools share similar curriculum contents… it’s the personal connection that inspires excellence and distinguishes among schools.Genesis provides incredible learning opportunities through virtual classes as well as valuable teaching through real-life case studies and one-on-one coaching for setting up your own business. Because of this I felt prepared to navigate the waters of starting my own natural health office and am now a successful, confident, holistic health practitioner.” – Faith S.
Contact Genesis School of Natural Health
Megan Lackey, Student Administrator