Double Diploma: Master Herbalist & Natural Health Consultant
Master Herbalist & Natural Health Consultant – a powerful combination!
A Natural Health Consultant is someone who uses all available information on lifestyle, health background, diet, and health challenges to determine the needs of men, women, and children. Herbs have a primary role in correcting imbalances in most offices. With our Master Herbalist & Natural Health Consultant training you will be fully prepared to meet the challenges your clients are facing.
Our students, and we do hope you join us, receive much more than a list of books to read so they may turn in an open-book test. In addition to self-study of books and tests, we provide online instructor-led study group classes to prepare you for the critical thinking skills needed to make appropriate choices and recommendations.
Our Master Herbalist & Natural Health Consultant program makes you eligible to apply for Board Certification with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners Certification and Accreditation Board. Board Certification is voluntary. Presently, there exists no licensure in the United States for an herbalist. You may freely consult with clients as long as you do not “diagnose or treat”.
YOUR STUDIES WILL INCLUDE
- 61 credit hours/976 study hours
- a diverse selection of herbal & natural healing books
- 2 herbal projects to include a tincture and one project of choice
- creating an herbal reference document for use in your office
- a pathology research project
- online study groups (autoimmune, parasites, and more)
- client case studies
G110 Gut & Psychology Syndrome
Gut & Psychology Syndrome by Natasha McBride
G210 Anatomy & Physiology
Anatomy and Physiology by Ross and Wilson
G300 Disease Prevention
Never Be Sick Again by Raymond Francis
G310 Vitamin, Minerals, and Herbs
The Natural Physician’s Healing Therapies by Mark Stengler
SG10 Study Group: Functional Anatomy
SG20 Study Group: Nutrition & Health
G400 Herbal Preparations
The Herbal Medicine Maker’s Handbook by James Green
G420 Men and Herbs
The Male Herbal by James Green
G430 Women & Herbs
Women’s Herbs Women’s Health by C.Hobbs & K. Keville
SG30 Herbal Reference Project
SG31 Herbal Preparation Projects
SG21 Study Group: Client Case Studies #1
G440 Properties & Formulas
School of Natural Healing by Dr. John R. Christopher
G450 Chinese Medicine & Herbs
A Clinical Materia Medica…by Jeremy Ross
G460 Medical Herbalism
Medical Herbalism by David Hoffman
SG22 Study Group: Client Case Studies #2
G600 Kinesiology DVD
Muscle Testing for Your Health by David J.Getoff
G610 Blood Chemistry
Blood Chemistry Manual by Sharlene Peterson
G800 Business Book
Starting a Business…Health Consultant by K. Larson
SG23 Study Group: Autoimmune Diseases
SG25 Study Group: Human Parasites of Interest
SG84 Pathology Research Project
SG80 Business Building Resources
“Genesis School of Natural Health is absolutely one of the best natural health schools in the market! The curriculum is all inclusive and the presentation has a scaffolding effect. The school representatives are highly knowledgeable and possess a heartfelt desire to help the students. This is overall the best experience I have ever had with any school. My Master’s degree is in Public Health with a Health Education and Promotion Certification. I will tell you, Genesis School of Natural Health ranks equally with regionally accredited colleges based on Genesis’ curriculum selections and program platforms. I recommend this school to anyone wanting to gain a firm understanding of Holistic health.” – Dana A.
Download Course Catalog for more information.
Paid in Full: $2,400.00 (includes $150 non-refundable application fee). This is a savings of $880.00 if each program was taken separately.
Installment Plan: $2,500.00 ($150 non-refundable application fee as a down payment and $117.50 per month for 20 months).
SAVE $250 – Use FB250 on the discount code line on the application. You may also tell Megan Lackey, our Student Administrator that you would like the discount.
Military Discount: 25% off any program for anyone who has or is serving in the military. This discount is also available for the spouse – when one serves the whole family serves!
- Private Office: With the advanced studies provided by Genesis School of Natural Health you will have the knowledge to work with clients in a professional office setting. Herbalists typically earn $75-150 per hour depending on work experience and education.
- Educator: Teaching, sharing your knowledge with others is a very diverse field. Classes may include: how to make your own tinctures, salves, and safe body products; how to grow your own herbs; anti-aging effects of nutrition and herbs, overcoming conditions like IBS, and much more.
- Public Speaking: Educational events in the field of herbology are growing. Establish your own platform or work as a guest speaker and educator at events that are already established.
- Freelance Writing/Author: Write articles or blogs for health-based websites and health food stores, write articles for magazines or newspapers, and create and publish your own book.
- Herbal Products Consultant: Most health food store owners do not know which herbal products to offer or are needed by the public. As a Master Herbalist you could be a consultant for both the herbal remedies chosen and placement of the herbal remedies within the other products.
- Herbal Products Formulator: Develop and market your own herbal formulas or work for an herbal manufacturing company.
Contact Genesis School of Natural Health
Megan Lackey, Student Administrator