Double Diploma: Master Herbalist & Holistic Health Professional
Master Herbalist & Holistic Health Professional is the ultimate combination for anyone seeking to be preeminent in the field of natural health!
The online double-diploma programs are by far our most popular. They are challenging and extensive because your clients will be expecting a professional and we want you to have the confidence to work with a variety of health conditions. With almost 40% of the population seeking complementary or alternative medicine you will see clients of all ages and in all conditions.
Your confidence in determining the unique needs of each client increases with knowledge. Our students, and we do hope you join us, receive much more than a list of books to read so they may turn in an open-book test. In addition to self-study of books and tests, we provide online instructor-led study group classes to prepare you for the critical thinking skills needed to make appropriate choices and recommendations.
Our Master Herbalist & Holistic Health Professional program makes you eligible to apply for Board Certification with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners Certification and Accreditation Board. Board Certification is voluntary. Presently, there exists no licensure in the United States for an herbalist. You may freely consult with clients as long as you do not “diagnose or treat”.
YOUR STUDIES WILL INCLUDE
- 100 credit hours/1600 study hours
- a diverse selection of herbal & natural healing books
- 2 herbal projects to include a tincture and one project of choice
- creating an herbal reference document for use in your office
- a pathology research project & dissertation
- online study groups (autoimmune, parasites, Lyme disease, and more)
- client case studies
G110 Gut & Psychology Syndrome
Gut & Psychology Syndrome by Natasha McBride
G120 A Look at Cancer
Never Fear Cancer Again by Raymond Francis
G210 Anatomy & Physiology
Anatomy and Physiology by Ross and Wilson
G310 Vitamin, Minerals, and Herbs
The Natural Physician’s Healing Therapies by Mark Stengler
G320 Nutrition During Illness
The Gerson Therapy by Charlotte Gerson & M. Walker
SG10 Study Group: Functional Anatomy
SG20 Study Group: Nutrition & Health
G400 Herbal Preparations
The Herbal Medicine Maker’s Handbook by James Green
G420 Men and Herbs
The Male Herbal by James Green
G430 Women & Herbs
Women’s Herbs Women’s Health by C.Hobbs & K. Keville
G440 Properties & Formulas
School of Natural Healing by Dr. John R. Christopher
G450 Chinese Medicine & Herbs
A Clinical Materia Medica…by Jeremy Ross
G460 Medical Herbalism
Medical Herbalism by David Hoffman
SG30 Herbal Reference Project
SG31 Herbal Preparation Projects
SG21 Study Group: Client Case Studies #1
G100 Autoimmune Diseases
The Autoimmune Epidemic by Donna Jackson Nakazawa
Homeopathic Medicine at Home by Maesimund Panos
G510 Bach Flowers
The Bach Remedies Workbook by Stefan Ball
Advanced Aromatherapy by Kurt Schnaubel
Complete Reflexology of Life by Barbara & Kevin Kunz
SG22 Study Group: Client Case Studies #2
SG23 Study Group: Autoimmune Diseases
SG25 Study Group: Human Parasites of Interest
G530 History of Naturopathy
Naturopathy for the 21st Century by Robert J Thiel
G600 Kinesiology DVD
Muscle Testing for Your Health by David J.Getoff
G610 Blood Chemistry
Blood Chemistry Manual by Sharlene Peterson
G800 Business Book
Starting a Business…Health Consultant by K. Larson
SG24 Study Group: Lyme Disease
SG84 Pathology Research Project
SG80 Business Building Resources
“Genesis School of Natural Health is absolutely one of the best natural health schools in the market! The curriculum is all inclusive and the presentation has a scaffolding effect. The school representatives are highly knowledgeable and possess a heartfelt desire to help the students. This is overall the best experience I have ever had with any school. My Master’s degree is in Public Health with a Health Education and Promotion Certification. I will tell you, Genesis School of Natural Health ranks equally with regionally accredited colleges based on Genesis’ curriculum selections and program platforms. I recommend this school to anyone wanting to gain a firm understanding of Holistic health.” – Dana A.
Download Course Catalog for more information.
Paid in Full: $4,000 (includes $150 non-refundable application fee). This is a savings of $1,360.00 if each program was taken separately.
Installment Plan: $4,100 ($150 non-refundable application fee as your down payment and $151.92 per month for 26 months).
SAVE $250 – Use FB250 on the discount code line on the application. You may also tell Megan Lackey, our Student Administrator that you would like the discount.
Military Discount: 25% off any program for anyone who has or is serving in the military. This discount is also available for the spouse – when one serves the whole family serves!
- Private Office: With the advanced studies provided by Genesis School of Natural Health you will have the knowledge to work with clients in a professional office setting. Herbalists typically earn $75-150 per hour depending on work experience and education.
- Educator: Teaching, sharing your knowledge with others is a very diverse field. Classes may include: how to make your own tinctures, salves, and safe body products; how to grow your own herbs; anti-aging effects of nutrition and herbs, overcoming conditions like IBS, and much more.
- Public Speaking: Educational events in the field of herbology are growing. Establish your own platform or work as a guest speaker and educator at events that are already established.
- Freelance Writing/Author: Write articles or blogs for health-based websites and health food stores, write articles for magazines or newspapers, and create and publish your own book.
- Herbal Products Consultant: Most health food store owners do not know which herbal products to offer or are needed by the public. As a Master Herbalist you could be a consultant for both the herbal remedies chosen and placement of the herbal remedies within the other products.
- Herbal Products Formulator: Develop and market your own herbal formulas or work for an herbal manufacturing company.
“At Genesis School of Natural Health you’ll discover a comprehensive, personalized course of study guaranteed to equip you for your career in natural health care.I transferred to GSNH from a well-recognized, established natural health school where I had been disappointed in the lack of mentorship and hands-on training in their doctor of naturopathy program. Anyone can acquire a book list to read through and many natural health schools share similar curriculum contents… it’s the personal connection that inspires excellence and distinguishes among schools.Genesis provides incredible learning opportunities through virtual classes as well as valuable teaching through real-life case studies and one-on-one coaching for setting up your own business. Because of this I felt prepared to navigate the waters of starting my own natural health office and am now a successful, confident, holistic health practitioner.” – Faith S.
Contact Genesis School of Natural Health
Megan Lackey, Student Administrator