Diploma: Traditional Doctor of Naturopathy
Naturopathy has always been holistic!
Your confidence in determining the unique needs of each client increases with knowledge. Our students, and we do hope you join us, receive much more than a list of books to read so they may turn in an open-book test. In addition to self-study of books and tests, we provide online instructor-led study group classes to prepare you for the critical thinking skills needed to make appropriate choices and recommendations.
Our Traditional Doctor of Naturopathy program is identical to our Holistic Health Professional online school program. The name difference is in response to the ongoing legal/political issues. If you are concerned about laws developing in your state, or live in a state where the wording “Doctor of Traditional Naturopathy” may bring legal issues, this diploma program is an excellent choice. We also say Holistic Health Professional instead of Holistic Health Practitioner to avoid the “practitioner” which may be viewed as a medical designation in the future. The definition of practitioner: “a person actively engaged in an art, discipline, or profession, especially medicine”
YOUR STUDIES WILL INCLUDE
- 89 credit hours/1424 study hours
- diverse and up-to-date book selections
- a pathology research project & dissertation
- several study groups (autoimmune, parasites, Lyme disease, & more)
- client cases studies
- kinesiology, blood chemistry, business building
- eligibility for Board Certification
“Genesis School of Natural Health is absolutely one of the best natural health schools in the market! The curriculum is all inclusive and the presentation has a scaffolding effect. The school representatives are highly knowledgeable and possess a heartfelt desire to help the students. This is overall the best experience I have ever had with any school. My Master’s degree is in Public Health with a Health Education and Promotion Certification. I will tell you, Genesis School of Natural Health ranks equally with regionally accredited colleges based on Genesis’ curriculum selections and program platforms. I recommend this school to anyone wanting to gain a firm understanding of Holistic health.” – Dana A.
G110 Gut & Psychology Syndrome
Gut & Psychology Syndrome by Natasha McBride
G120 A Look at Cancer
Never Fear Cancer Again by Raymond Francis
G210 Anatomy & Physiology
Anatomy and Physiology by Ross and Wilson
G320 Nutrition During Illness
The Gerson Therapy by Charlotte Gerson & M. Walker
SG10 Study Group: Functional Anatomy
SG20 Study Group: Nutrition & Health
SG21 Study Group: Client Case Studies #1
G310 Vitamin, Minerals, and Herbs
The Natural Physician’s Healing Therapies by Mark Stengler
G420 Men and Herbs
The Male Herbal by James Green
G430 Women & Herbs
Women’s Herbs Women’s Health by C.Hobbs & K. Keville
G460 Medical Herbalism
Medical Herbalism by David Hoffman
SG30 Herbal Reference Project
SG22 Study Group: Client Case Studies #2
SG25 Study Group: Human Parasites of Interest
G100 Autoimmune Diseases
The Autoimmune Epidemic by Donna Jackson Nakazawa
Homeopathic Medicine at Home by Maesimund Panos
G510 Bach Flowers
The Bach Remedies Workbook by Stefan Ball
Advanced Aromatherapy by Kurt Schnaubel
Complete Reflexology of Life by Barbara & Kevin Kunz
SG23 Study Group: Autoimmune Diseases
G530 History of Naturopathy
Naturopathy for the 21st Century by Robert J Thiel
G600 Kinesiology DVD
Muscle Testing for Your Health by David J.Getoff
G610 Blood Chemistry
Blood Chemistry Manual by Sharlene Peterson
G800 Business Book
Starting a Business…Health Consultant by K. Larson
SG24 Study Group: Lyme Disease
SG85 Pathology Research Project
SG80 Business Building Resources
Download Course Catalog for more information.
Paid in Full: $3,560 (includes $150 non-refundable application fee).
Installment Plan: $3,660 ($150 non-refundable application fee as your down payment and $146.25 per month for 24 months).
SAVE $250 – Use FB250 on the discount code line on the application. You may also tell Megan Lackey, our Student Administrator that you would like the discount.
Military Discount: 25% off any program for anyone who has or is serving in the military. This discount is also available for the spouse – when one serves the whole family serves!
- Private office: With the advanced studies provided by Genesis School of Natural Health you will have the knowledge to work with clients in a professional office setting. Consultants typically earn $50-100 per hour depending on work experience and education.
- Educator: Teaching, sharing your knowledge with others is a very diverse field. Classes may include: how to determine if your food is health, food intolerances, anti-aging effects of nutrition and herbs, overcoming conditions like IBS, and much more.
- Freelance Writing/Author: Write articles or blogs for health-based websites and health food stores, write articles for magazines or newspapers, and create and publish your own book.
- Natural Supplement Consultant: Most health food store owners do not know which products they should carry or which ones are free of synthetics.